Atlantic [News] No.4

Schooner Atlantic Project

Newsletter 4

This is just to welcome our latest subscribers and to keep everyone up to date on our progress, to let you know that all the hull sections have been assembled into one, and the plating has also been completed. The shipyard is now busy on the myriad of details such as bulwarks and tanks…

The joinery, which is being built at the same time, is also advancing well, with many deckhouses and hatches finished and busy being varnished. The interior, built in a mock-up of the hull, is also progressing well, and we hope to put some new pictures on the website shortly.

Regards,

The Atlantic Project team.