News Nº10

Schooner Atlantic Newsletter

On the 28th of May, we stepped the first of the Atlantic's three masts.
The picture above shows the crane placing the 41 meter aluminum foremast.
The bowsprit and windlass were also successfully placed.
Work is continuing on the other two masts and rigging, the cap rail and interior.

We hope to have some more pictures online in the photo albums soon, and will
use the newsletter to let everyone know when they are ready.

Regards,
The Schooner Atlantic Team.