News N° 9

Welding the interior of the Schooner Atlantic's foremast...

Schooner Atlantic Newsletter Nº9

 Firstly a welcome to our latest subscribers.

 Since our previous newsletter (archive), several more photographs have been added to the Atlantic picture albums, including some of the mast construction. The Atlantic has three alloy masts; at the time of publication, the construction of the foremast has been finished, the mizzen is nearing completion and the main mast has been started.

 Joinery, electrical and plumbing works are progressing in the interior of the ship, and we hope to have more pictures online soon.

 Our latest press release, dated the 20th January 2009 is also available for downloading on the press page of the site (.zip, 747Kb).

 Regards,
 The Atlantic team.